What’s a Poem Good For?
Lost you once
Lost you twice
Kept on losing.
Miss you from before the hard times.
I’m not going to cry,
I’m not going to cry.
Always in my heart –
For the better
For the worse.
This song’s for you:
About reneetamaraWriting about death, mental illness, spirituality, art and perfume. Because beauty feeds the soul, and love is beyond what we think.
- Talk to me like I’m Five Years Old
- Black Like Me and Racial Ambiguity
- Lady of Guadalupe Drawing Meditation, an Act of Self Compassion
- April is the Cruelest; Here Comes the Sun
- What I See: Healing Hand Mandala
- What I See: A Wolf, A Parrot, A Bear – Oh MY! Friendship Mandalas
- Death: Dear Archetype of Transformation
- Fragrant New Year 2015
- Merry Christmas
- Kiss the Joy