Wild Horses, Song for My Sister
My sister’s service is today. This song keeps running through my head, and if wishes were horses I’d have her riding some today. I can see it in my mind’s eye and it’s beautiful. Ride in peace, Deborah.
About reneetamaraWriting about death, mental illness, spirituality, art and perfume. Because beauty feeds the soul, and love is beyond what we think.
- Talk to me like I’m Five Years Old
- Black Like Me and Racial Ambiguity
- Lady of Guadalupe Drawing Meditation, an Act of Self Compassion
- April is the Cruelest; Here Comes the Sun
- What I See: Healing Hand Mandala
- What I See: A Wolf, A Parrot, A Bear – Oh MY! Friendship Mandalas
- Death: Dear Archetype of Transformation
- Fragrant New Year 2015
- Merry Christmas
- Kiss the Joy