L’oh provato sulla pelle
Letting the tears flow as they will. Burned some incense. Wearing Sacre Bleu by Parfums de Nicolai. Thank goodness for Saturdays and the breathing space they provide.
About reneetamaraWriting about death, mental illness, spirituality, art and perfume. Because beauty feeds the soul, and love is beyond what we think.
- Talk to me like I’m Five Years Old
- Black Like Me and Racial Ambiguity
- Lady of Guadalupe Drawing Meditation, an Act of Self Compassion
- April is the Cruelest; Here Comes the Sun
- What I See: Healing Hand Mandala
- What I See: A Wolf, A Parrot, A Bear – Oh MY! Friendship Mandalas
- Death: Dear Archetype of Transformation
- Fragrant New Year 2015
- Merry Christmas
- Kiss the Joy