They’re breasts, right?
Photos of models by sculptor Mia Westerlund Roosen from a break out session on touch at the Art Beyond Sight Conference on Multimodal Approaches to Learning this past Friday at MMA.
About reneetamaraWriting about death, mental illness, spirituality, art and perfume. Because beauty feeds the soul, and love is beyond what we think.
- Talk to me like I’m Five Years Old
- Black Like Me and Racial Ambiguity
- Lady of Guadalupe Drawing Meditation, an Act of Self Compassion
- April is the Cruelest; Here Comes the Sun
- What I See: Healing Hand Mandala
- What I See: A Wolf, A Parrot, A Bear – Oh MY! Friendship Mandalas
- Death: Dear Archetype of Transformation
- Fragrant New Year 2015
- Merry Christmas
- Kiss the Joy